Kali Linux is a professional software which is used to check and resolve the vulnerabilities your PC is facing. There are few operations you can perform through Kali Linux, which is;
- Analyzing vulnerabilities
- Testing the wireless attacks
- Testing exploitation
- Gathering information
- Testing Password Attack
But to get through these features, you must download and install Kali Linux, which includes a few steps;
- Download the Kali Linux ISO image.
- As soon as it is downloaded, transfer the image into a USB flash drive.
- Ensure your USB has enough memory, empty storage and there is no extra data in it as it may result in data loss.
- Insert the USB in the desktop and start rebooting.
- As soon as you open “Kali“, select on graphical install.
- Select language as per your choice and then select ok.
- Choose the Location for the Kali Linux and press continue.
- Select keyboard-configuration.
- It automatically then detects the network interface.
- As soon as the configuration is completed, type the hostname and then continue.
- Leave the domain name section blank.
- Type admin password and press continue.
- Choose time zone.
- Select the disk to be used and then press “continue“.
- Choose the option of “All Files In One Partition“.
- Click on “Yes“.
- Complete the installation.
- As soon as all the installation is completed, It would notify you, and you can now use your Kali Linux and all its features to enjoy a smooth working of your computer.